1.87 is shaping up to be a much larger patch than the standard post-expansion patch - 1.87b features some major changes to…
- The bonus to regeneration while standing out of combat has been greatly increased. The amount of ticks a player receives while standing has been doubled and it will now match the bonus to regeneration while sitting. Players will no longer need to sit to regenerate faster.
- While in combat, health and power regeneration ticks will happen twice as often.
- Each tick of health and power is now twice as effective.
- All health and power regeneration aids are now twice as effective.
- Fatigue now regenerates at the standing rate while moving.
And too many pet changes to list, but they include:
- There will no longer be a one-second delay for characters when diving or surfacing.
- Players can now target enemies through the water. If you are above the water, either on land or swimming on the surface, you can hit players below the water.
- If you are underwater, you can only attack a player who is in or under the water.
- Enemy player names will not display if you are looking at them through the water from above the surface regardless of how close they are to you.
- You also cannot attack a no-land NPC, like a shark, who is underwater from the land. As opposed to a land NPC that happens to be underwater.
- A character's chance to block will no longer be penalized when facing a character who is dual wielding.
- A character's chance to Parry will no longer be penalized when facing a character who is wielding a two handed
- The penalty to parry when facing multiple attackers has been greatly reduced.
- A character's chance to evade will no longer be penalized when facing a character who is dual wielding.
- All summoned Hunter pets have gained a new PvE taunt ability called Enrage. This ability functions as a style
- The 32 spec Hunter pet now has access the disease and critical styles that the higher tier pets have. Their
chance to use these abilities scale up based on the tier of the pet. The top tier Hunter pets chance to disease and
style has been increased but is still less than pre 1.87 wolf pets. Please note that the chances to disease and
land critical styles are exactly the same as the Druid pets.
- The Rabies ability range of the Hunter pet has been reduced to melee range and the duration of the disease
reduced to 60 seconds.
- The top two tiers Hunter wolf pets now have the ability to Frenzy when commanded by keyword. The Hunter must be
in /say range of the pet to issue the command. When the wolf frenzies its attack speed and damage output increase
but its defenses are reduced. The wolf gains the ability to proc an ABS debuff during its Frenzy mode. The Frenzy
lasts for 10 seconds and can be used once every 60 seconds. The Frenzy cannot be used until after 60 seconds has
passed from when the pet is summoned.
- When a pet is summoned, the Hunter will be prompted, through a menu and keyword selection, to choose the pet's