Go check out Prime!: Anyone interested in DAoC may want to check out Prime: Battle for Dominus. It's kinda like DAoC, but with scifi, and jetpacks, and Sanya.
Patch Notes Index
Dark Age of Camelot
Over the last couple of months, we have continued on the path that we started last year - gathering information from our players about what you want to see us working on next, and focusing on this information at the core of our patches. We will continue to poll for this information, as well as gather feedback from various community forums and the Herald. Based on your feedback, there are two main areas on which we have focused this version: Class Enhancements (specifically Hybrid and Assassin classes) and Guild and Alliance clustering improvements.
Hybrid Enhancements: We have made extensive improvements to the Friar, Thane and Warden. As with the heavy tanks, our goal was to reinvigorate these classes to make them more fun and interesting to play. Each of these classes has received unique changes that fit their individual roles in battle. Please scroll down to the "CLASS CHANGES AND FIXES" section to read about the improvements we have made to these three hybrid classes.
Assassin Enhancements: We also took a hard look at the assassin class of each realm with an eye for improving all three of them in overall performance, particularly in RvR. We have added improvements which better enable them to fulfill their role as stealthy one on one killers and castle infiltrators. Please scroll down to the "CLASS CHANGES AND FIXES" section to read about the improvements we have made to the three assassin classes.
Guild and Alliance Clustering Improvements: We really appreciate all of the feedback we have received about this issue. At long last and in response to this feedback you have provided, we have implemented the ability for guilds and alliances to form across all servers in a cluster. Please scroll down to the "Cross Server Guild And Alliance Notes" for more details.
We will continue to move forward with class enhancements as quickly as we can, but this will definitely require additional patch cycles and continuous testing and feedback. We know that you are each sensitive to when your class will be looked at, and we will be looking at them as quickly and carefully as possible. We are continuing to gather more feedback and we will be taking more polls in the near future to help us focus on what is next.
Your participation and feedback is very important to us. We really appreciate your involvement in helping us to determine what we should be looking at next. Thanks again!
NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES
- The restrictions on /bg grantcredit where a player less than master level 2 couldn't be granted credit for trial 5, a player less than master level 4 couldn't be granted credit for trial 7, 9 for 9, and 10 for 10, have been removed.
- /gc note now gives the player feedback on where it's trying to write a note to, and will prompt the note writer if the target of the note is unclear.
- In some instances, players were able to exploit certain quests and
obtain more experience than was intended. This has been fixed.
- Based on feedback from our players and team leads, the number of kills necessary in order to earn titles for the Realm dragons, Legion of Darkness Falls, and Shrouded Isles epic monsters has been standardized and reduced.
- With this version, cross server guilds and alliances can now be formed. Guilds created now have a "Home" server which matches the initial leader of the guild's home server. Players from other servers in your cluster will now be able to join your guild, and alliances including guilds from every server in your cluster are now possible. When necessary, the <guildname>-<servername> format will be usable, similar to dealing with matching player names.
- It is now possible to add a guild or player from another server to your house's access permission list. Players and guilds will still only be able to claim homes on their home server.
- The following titles have been added for players who participate in
- The following new emotes have been added to the game:
- When right-clicking on an ability (spell, style, etc), there will be an "Info" button available which will do the same thing as pressing the Delve key.
- When right-clicking on an inventory item, there will be an "Info" button to delve it, but there will also be Salvage, Craft, and Repair buttons that will be highlighted if any of those are valid options. For example, if an object is fully repaired, the Repair button will be disabled.
- If the object has a /use or /use2 ability, these will display beneath the buttons in the mini-info window. The icon and name of the spell will be listed, and the icon can be clicked and dragged to the quickbar. This can then be used to active the /use or /use2 ability directly. The tooltip for one of these icons on the quickbar will have the name of the spell which item is the source of the ability. Moving an item in your inventory which has a /use hotkey in the quickbar will properly update the hotkey so that it still works.
- Switching objects between the backpack and worn slots will now properly
resolve the /use hotkeys for the object(s).
Character Art Notes
- We have fixed an issue where most of the male Valkyn eye color options would show up green.
- There is a new inventory icon for TOA Artifact Cloaks.
CLASS CHANGES AND FIXES
- The following Shield styles have a new animation: Shield Swipe, Mangle and Numb.
- The Sledgehammer Hammer Style has a new animation.
- The Arctic Rift Axe Style has a new animation.
- Spiritmaster pets have received a slight graphic change. This change is only viewable in Catacombs and Darkness Rising clients.
- There is now delve information for Sprint, Sure Shot, Critical Shot and
- Subclassing spells, Rise of Hurt and Rise of Pain, are now correctly self-only damage shield spells.
- The following classes have been given a forced full respec upon login: Bainshees, Friars, Infiltrators, Nightshades, Shadowblades, Thanes, Wardens and Warlocks.
- Reactionary combat styles now provide a 3 second window in which the player may use the style. When a reactionary style is available for use (such as after you block your target and you wish to use a block reactionary style), the reactionary style will register as valid and trigger as long as you use it within 3 seconds. In general, this will make it much easier to successfully perform reactionary styles against enemy targets.
- A new stackable ABS debuff has been added to the Critical Strike line in the following manner:
8 Pincer - Pre-req: To side of target - Effect: ABS decrease 1%
- Critical strike styles that require the attacker to be stealthed will now destroy any bladeturn spell. The attack will hit the target unhindered. (Note: Before this change, the critical strike style would simply bypass the bladeturn, and the bladeturn would still block the next style. With this change, the critical strike style will actually destroy the bladeturn, preventing it from blocking the next style following the critical strike.)
- Combat styles which require the attacker to be hidden will now only break through bladeturns when the combat style is executed successfully.
- Critical strike styles that require the attacker to be stealthed will destroy any brittle guards that try to block the attack. The attack will hit the target unhindered.
- In some instances, the Arms Length realm ability would break during
combat or spell casting. This has been fixed.
- The delve information for the realm ability, Testudo, now denotes that
it is only effective versus realm enemies. On the PvE ruleset, the delve (and
functionality) of Testudo is unchanged.
- Banespike will now provide a 15% bonus for 10 seconds.
- Players can now have only one brittle guard summoned at a time.
- Tanglesnare cast time has been reduced to 5 seconds.
- Siege Wrecker is now on its own timer.
- Arcing Power is now an instant-cast spell similar to Leaping Health from the Perfector line.
- Spell timers have been re-arranged as such:
- Banespike now has a recast timer of 5 minutes.
- The Master Level abilities Primal Agony and Agony Transmission no longer remove stealth when they do damage.
- The Bainshee line of Frontal Direct Damage spells (Bawler's Bruise, Bawler's Outrage, etc.) now have fall-off damage similar to PBAE spells, but based on position, not distance. The frontal 45o arc of these spells will still hit for 100% of the spell's damage. Outside of this arc, damage will start to drop off to the sides, to a minimum of 25% of the spell's damage at the edge of the spell's arc.
- Archery shots blocked by the Bainshee Wraith's Barricade spell line will no longer cause bladeturns to be removed.
- Bonedancer pets have received a graphic change. This change is only
viewable in Catacombs and Darkness Rising clients.
- Cabalist pet speed spells from Vivification will no longer be overwritten by other speed spells.
- The Friar Rejuvenation line has been adjusted in the following manner:
The group Heal-Over-Time spells have had their amounts of healing increased and time increased to 30 seconds instead of 15 seconds. Power costs remain the same.
- A new spell has been added to Rejuvenation: Buff (Offensive Group heal Proc) - Target generates healing via melee attacks. The spells are as follows at the levels specified:
8 Prophet's Penitence - Self instant cast/30 seconds duration/30 seconds
recast. 25% chance to proc a Group Heal for 15 hit points. 1000 units range
10 Acolyte's Redemption - Self instant cast/30 seconds duration/30 seconds
recast. 25% chance to proc a PBAE (250 radius) Heal for 25 hit points.
9 Protection from Fear - Group 3 second cast time/20 minute duration. 25%
chance to proc a self heal for 15 hit points.
- Friar Weaponskill has been increased slightly.
- Friar staff changes have been made in the following manner:
4 Figure Eight - New Prereq: Frontal position - Effect: 15 hit group heal
- The Fatigue Cost Reduction spells, Saint's Energy, Saint's Stamina, Saint's Persistence and Saint's Tenacity, are now group buffs.
- The melee damage caused by Perforate Artery, Backstab and Backstab II has been increased slightly.
- The RR5 ability Shadowstrike has been placed in the stealth skill line
for all Assassins at spec 35.
- Assassination has been replaced with Remedy for the Infiltrator RR5 ability.
- Upon gaining a deathblow on an RvR opponent, the Infiltrator will have increased stealth detection by 25% for the next 60 seconds.
- Shield of War (Subclass ability) now correctly has a recast timer.
- Remedy now only blocks poisons from weapons. (Note: This is a slight
change in the design of Remedy in preparation for more changes and updates
which will be made to the Nightshade class in this patch cycle.)
- The RR5 ability Shadowstrike has been placed in the stealth skill line
for all Assassins at spec 35.
Damage over Time
- Upon gaining a deathblow on an RvR opponent, the Nightshade will be 25%
harder to detect in stealth for the next 60 seconds.
- Models of the Ranger Champion Weapons have been updated to better reflect damage type.
In 1.81 we adjusted spell timers of all classes to a new system due to overlapping issues with Sub-class abilities, Master level abilities, and class abilities. This adjustment was noted in 1.81 as follows:
"- Many spell and ability timers no longer overlap from Class Spells, Master Abilities and Sub-classing spells."
An inadvertent change to the Reaver lifetap spells occurred from this change, which allowed Reavers to cast lifetaps simultaneously instead of being limited to using one lifetap at a time. Because of this, we had to change lifetap spells back to the way they worked before. We apologize for any confusion about this issue. In the near future, we will be looking at rebalancing the Reaver class and we will pay close attention to improvements to the Soulrending line in particular.
- The melee damage caused by Perforate Artery, Backstab and Backstab II
has been increased slightly.
- Shadowstrike has been replaced with Remedy for the Shadowblade RR5 ability.
- Upon gaining a deathblow on an RvR opponent, the Shadowblade will have
increased stealth movement by 25% for the next 60 seconds.
- Frost Cut is now based off of Evade for Shadowblades.
- Sorcerers can now cast Mastery of Concentration when group members have Bunker of Faith/Soldier's Barricade/Warguard up. The restriction Sorcerers have with casting Mastery of Concentration while Shield of Immunity is active remains.
- Stormcalling has been updated with the following changes:
6 Thor's Bolt 3.0 second casting time and 1525 range.
16 Call Mjollnir 3.5 second casting time 1500 range/350 radius.
10 Toothgrinder's Bite 1525 range.
- A new spell has been added: PBAE Energy Debuff - Target resistance is
lowered. Damage done is of the spell's given damage type. The spells are as
follows at the levels specified:
- A new spell has been added: Energy Debuff Weapon Proc - Self only Buff - Target resistance is lowered. Damage done is of the spell's given damage type. The spells are as follows at the levels specified:
17 Dissipating Blows 3.0 second cast time/20 minute duration, 3% Energy
- A new spell has been added: Doom Hammer - Thrown weapon and damage.
Target takes damage. Damage done is of the spell's given damage type. Spell
can be cast during combat. Disarms the Thane for 10 seconds. The spell is as
follows at the level specified:
- The Thane's Hammer weapon specialization has been given the following adjustments:
12 Frost Hammer - Pre-req: To side of target - Effect: 20 energy DD
- Chain lightning now casts instantly at the enemy target and hits up to 5 targets (player or pet). If there is only one target available, the spell will hit once. If there are multiple targets, the spell has a chance to jump from target to target and back to the prior target. With each jump, the damage of the spell is reduced by 25%.
- Command Mjollnir will no longer have a delay after casting before
casting another spell.
- Vampiir self buffs will now scale in effectiveness from 50% to 100%
between the levels 5 and 40.
- The Warden Regrowth line has been adjusted in the following manner:
- A new spell has been added: Buff (Offensive Group heal Proc) - Target generates healing via melee attacks. The spells are as follows at the levels specified:
8 Lesser Nature's Gift - Self instant cast/30 seconds duration/30 seconds
recast. 15% chance to proc a Group Heal for 15 hit points. 1000 unit range
10 Nature's Curator - Self instant cast/30 seconds duration/30 seconds
recast. 15% chance to proc a PBAE (250 radius) Heal for 25 hit points.
- Wardens are now granted 1.8 spec points per level.
- Wardens are now able to specialize in Shield.
- Wardens can now receive Mastery of Blocking as a Realm Ability.
- There is now a 3 second timer between Warlock Chambers instead of 2 seconds.
- Cast times of all Uninterruptible primers are now 3 seconds instead of 2 seconds.
- The following damage reductions are being applied to spells fired via Uninterruptible primers similar to the way Mastery of Concentration reduces spell effectiveness:
1 - Steady Cast - 40% of damage reduced
- Uninterruptible primers now have the following power costs:
1 - Steady Cast - 45% power
GENERAL WORLD NOTES - ALL EXPANSIONS
- Line of sight issues have been improved for all towers in New Frontiers. This fix also addresses many of the 'cast through walls' issues that Bainshees had on towers.
- Milegate doors on Agramon are no longer attackable.
- Each realm's player gravestone has received new artwork.
- A new gaming craze is sweeping the realms. Trifecta has finally arrived! A card game of chance with fabulous prizes awaits the adventurous. Dealers (named "Trifecta Dealer") have appeared in the capitol cities (Classic, Shrouded Isles and Catacombs) as well as in the realm festivals. Try your luck today and see if you can get a Trifecta and win the big prizes! (Prizes are awarded randomly based on the number of matches made. Prizes and chances of winning are subject to change at any time. Celebrity voices were impersonated. Void where prohibited. Prohibited where void.) (You will love the prizes!)
- The Rules of Trifecta: Trifecta is a game of chance where the player is shown three decks of cards and chooses one from each of the decks. The decks are then shuffled and a card at random is chosen from each deck. If the player's choice and the card drawn match, they have a match. Players earn a random prize based on the number of cards matched. There are three tiers of prizes based on one match, two matches, or matching all three; referred to as a Trifecta. Each tier awards a random prize from a pool for that tier. The value of the prizes for each tier is based on how hard it would be to achieve that tier. To play, a character need only buy a token from the dealer and give the token to the dealer when they are ready to start. (Dealers also offer the rules of the game and a list of possible prizes.)
CAMELOT CLASSIC WORLD NOTES
- Infernal powers have created a rift into each Realm's homelands. These
breaches appear to connect to previously unknown portions of Darkness Falls.
These uncharted caverns are rife with demons and undead adventurers from times
past. Designed for characters level 1-4 and 5-9, these new dungeons allow new
characters to be introduced to RVR combat in a dungeon environment, as well as
provide an alternate leveling locale. Within each realm's portion of the
dungeon, there is also a portal to the appropriate level battleground so that
players can try out either form of RVR easily without much travel or
hardships. Tomorrow's Realm Champions have to start somewhere.
- King Eirik, enamored by the warmth of his citizens upon his return, has
begun renovations of Mularn. The layout in Mularn has been changed to include
the addition of new buildings. The town's surroundings now accommodate a more
welcoming approach. NPCs in Mularn have been moved to new locations and horse
routes have been adjusted. Please note - Under the Shrouded Isles or Trials of
Atlantis clients, the following structures may be missing some textures:
bindstone, stable, town hall and boulders.
- The bridge in Connacht has been updated with new art.
- The Alchemy Table, Lathe, and Forge for crafting have been updated with new art.
- The Hibernia bridge in Connact has undergone art adjustments.
- Brush has been updated in both Mularn and Cotswold.
- All starting locations for new players in Mularn and Cotswold have been adjusted to be in front of their appropriate trainers.
- Loading screens for Vale of Mularn, Camelot Hills and Lough Derg have been updated to reflect each realm's starting town changes.
- New sounds have been added to each realm's starting town bindstone.
- Healers and Smiths have been added to the secondary border keeps in each realm (Snowdonia Fortress, Vindsaul Faste, and Druim Cain). Note: that at this time this is for the Realm side of the border keep, not the Frontier side.
- Smiths have been added to the primary border keeps in each realm. Note: that at this time this is for the Realm side of the border keep, not the Frontier side.
- Porters have been added to the secondary border keeps in each realm (Snowdonia Fortress, Vindsaul Faste, and Druim Cain). Note: This affects Regular and Classic servers only as the PVE/PVP servers already had similar NPCs.
- As part of the renovations to each realm's starter towns, several NPCs have been removed from the game. As a result, various merchants have had their stores consolidated, and several quests associated with removed NPCs have been modified to reference new NPCs.
- The following NPCs were removed from Cotswold Village: Eowyln Astos (Dye
Merchant), Farma Hornly (Armor Merchant), Laridia the Minstrel, Dyemaster Octe
(Dye Merchant), Grannis Ynos (Weapon Merchant), Ellyn Weyland (Armor
Merchant), Col Aldar (Armor Merchant), Cudbert Dalston (Weapon Merchant), Lar
Rodor (Shield Merchant), Gill Hoxley (Armor Merchant), Rayn Olwyc (Weapon
Merchant), Cullen Smyth, Rheda, Grum Bowman (Weapon Merchant), Pellam (Weapon
Merchant), Yetta Fletcher (Arrow Merchant), Enchanter Grumwold, Eileen Morton
(Instrument Merchant), and Sir Grynoch.
- The following NPCs have been removed from Mularn: Hild (Weapon Merchant), Oken (Weapon Merchant), Cale (Dye Merchant), Blyn (Armor Merchant), Gram (Weapon Merchant), Bein(Armor Merchant), Marie (Shield Merchant), Aren (Weapon Merchant), Grenlyr (Weapon Merchant), Geir (Arrow Merchant), Raelyan (Weapon Merchant), Raimes, Denise and the Chieftain Guard.
Hrolf is no longer a weapon merchant.
Additionally, several NPCs were moved from their previous locations, new buildings were erected, and the Mularn guard tower was moved closer to the village. References made to these new locations were updated in several NPC dialogues.
- Artwork has been updated for numerous graveyards.
- The hasteners at the primary border keeps (Sauvage, Ligen, and Svasud) have been moved slightly. You can find them down the hill from each border keep entrance at the rock that divides the paths into the Relic area and the Frontier proper.
- (Midgard) Information in players' quest journals, for those on step 5 of
the Mularn Delivery quest, has been updated to incorporate the new location
(due to the recent Mularn face-lift) of the NPC named Asta.
- (Hibernia) The Lough Derg mini-map has been updated to properly reflect the Demons' Breach dungeon entrance.
- Newly inducted Clerics of the Church of Albion (level 5) are now gifted
with a Mace of the Initiate that grants a Rejuvenation bonus, rather than the
Crush bonus it was previously giving.
- The Stones of Power (Epic 1) quest was missing quest step 7. This was added.
- Players will now be asked to kill more level appropriate monsters for the Cloak of Shades Part 1 quest.
- Modified the 'Undead Assassin' spawn so that it didn't roam past the
- Players stuck on step 4 of the Fall of an Emperor can now use the Olivarius Scepter to advance their quest.
- The Amulet of the Planes quest has been raised to a more appropriate
level. Players who previously completed this quest may return to Mairi
Ralilden in the Campacorentin Forest to have her increase the power of the
Quest Notes - Midgard
- The quest reward for certain classes completing Ota's Quest has been
adjusted to include a bonus to Darkness, instead of Runecarving. The classes
affected: Spiritmasters, Runemasters, and Bonedancers.
- Child's Play - Players between levels 1 and 4 will find that Charles, in
Mularn, will invite them to join in a game he's playing.
- The Mularn Guides that spawn as part of a newbie quest have had their spawns and paths adjusted to match the new layout of the town.
- Players completing the West Wind quest will now receive a more level-appropriate quest reward.
- Directions to Taskmaster Praest as part of the quest journal entry for step 1 of the Service to the Realm quest have been modified to direct players to the correct Tir na Nog exit.
- Directions to Rhedoc as part of the quest journal entry for step 4 of the Flagging Morale quest have been modified to direct players to his new location in the recently-renovated Mag Mell.
- Advanced classes (Warlocks, Vampiirs, and Valewalkers) can now receive
their reward and complete the Nuisances quest.
- Players will now be able to progress past step 4 in the Sraoi's Heart quest.
- Level 41 players will now be able to properly receive the Task Mastering quest from Lieutenant Mauvere again.
- Hibernia Epic "The Empyrean Dilemma" - The Siog Tribesmen have had their aggression radius reduced.
- Child's Play - Players between levels 1 and 4 will find that Charles, in
Mag Mell, will invite them to join in a game he's playing.
- New Helmets for Valkyries have been added to the Darkness Falls merchants with the unique Valkyrie winged helmet graphic.
- The majority of quest items will now be able to be placed in personal
- Sentry Thomas in Jordheim will be recognized by other nearby sentries. This will allow him to be more easily located with the /where command.
- A number of monsters and camps have been shifted, added, or modified as a result of the recent changes in Mularn.
- Fixed an issue where Stor Gothi Al would spawn under the mound after the dragon was killed.
- A number of monsters and camps have been shifted, added, or modified as a result of the recent changes in Cotswold.
- The gender of the Bandit decoys will no longer be in question.
- A number of monsters have moved or shifted in response to the improvements made in Mag Mell recently.
- Daewin, the trophy frog, has had its spawn adjusted because of the new bridge put in north of Ardee. It will no longer spawn inside the bridge but on top of it so trophy collectors can 'collect them all'.
- Mini-maps have been added to the following dungeons: Darkness Falls, Barrows, Tomb of Mithra, Keltoi Fogou, Catacombs of Cardova, Tepok's Mine, Spindelhalla, Vendo Caverns, Varulvhamn, Cursed Tomb, Nisse's Lair, Coruscating Mine, Muire Tomb, Spraggon Den, Koalinth Caverns and Treibh Caillte.
- Additional mini-maps have been added to the Task Dungeons and Adventure
Wings of all three realms.
SHROUDED ISLES WORLD NOTES
- Mini-maps have been added to the following dungeons: Krondon, Caer Sidi, Galladoria, Tur Suil and Trollheim
- Issorden in Tuscaran Glacier has had its aggression radius lowered to help players get to the encounter easier.
TRIALS OF ATLANTIS WORLD NOTES
- Fixed an issue with the Ceremonial Bracers encounter where the main mob would sometimes despawn abruptly in rare instances.
- All Hibernian players eligible to activate the Egg of Youth will be able to activate it once again.
- All Albion players eligible to activate the Egg of Youth will be able to activate it once again.
- Fixed a rare case with ML 1.5 that would cause the champions to get stuck in a casting loop.
- The main mobs involved in the Goddess Necklace artifact encounter have
been modified to prevent them from taking damage from player spells and avoid
them aggroing players while being escorted.
- The faction messages received for killing the appropriate monsters for ML 7.2 have been modified so that you can easily tell when you have completed the requirements for each faction. As well, the additional messages that were added will now stop once you have learned as much as can about a particular faction.
- Additional static spawns of the haje-uraeus have been added to allow players a greater chance at finding this monster for the Master Level 6.1 encounter. Old methods of finding this monster remain intact as well.
- Cyrek will now grant encounter credit only to players who are eligible for the Jacina's Sash encounter.
- ML 9.6: Katri shall no longer heal herself; only her personal guards will heal her now.
- A number of adjustments and additions to the ML 4.2 encounter Fortress of Storms have been made. Included in the adjustments are pathing adjustment for the laborers, spawn adjustment for the campfires, and tweaks to spawns not directly related to the encounter. Overall the changes are there to make the encounter easier to follow and complete when attempted in the intended manner.
- The Runed Metal Plate has been removed from the Master Level Stores to prevent players from accidentally putting the associated encounter into an uncompletable state.
CATACOMBS WORLD NOTES
- Players will now be able to leave The Pit of Despair without issue.
- A number of spawns were adjusted to allow them to show up prior to a player entering their area to prevent players from being overwhelmed by a sudden pop when an ambush was not the intent.
- (Midgard) Adjusted a spawn within one of the adventure wings (The Lost Passages) to prevent mobs from 'insta-spawning' on top of a group as they explore the adventure wing.
- (Midgard) Fixed an issue where mobs had a slim chance to despawn during the Concealed Guardhouse Killtask 6 task dungeon.
- (Hibernia) Adjusted a spawn within one of the adventure wings (The warrens) to prevent mobs from 'insta-spawning' on top of a group as they explore the adventure wing.
- Lur'tai will no longer roam and respawn outside of his home location for A Single Soul quest.
- Valewalkers and Nightshades will now be able to complete the In the Mouth of the Labyrinth quest.
- The "Rescuing Jesse" quest is no longer removable via the Remove Quest
feature in players' quest journals.
Item Notes - General
- Shields dropped from Lefilam for the Hibernian and Midgard Realms now properly have the higher metal level.
- The Villianous Darkspire Barbed Sleeves now correctly grant Composite Bow bonuses.
- The Villianous Darkspire Bow, Malevolent Darskpire Bow, and Maleficient Darkspire bow now correctly grant the Arrow Recovery bonus.
- The Orbs of Exploration (Catacombs gift) now have an attack delay of 30 seconds instead of 1 second.
DARKNESS RISING WORLD NOTES
- (Albion) The petitioner Dale Gibbs in King Constantine's throne room now correctly displays his visual quest indicator, to be consistent with the other petitioners in the throne room.
- (Albion) Players that remove either the "A Gift Befitting a King?" quest
or the "Something Stinks in Gwyddneau" quest prior to completion will now be
able to re-obtain either quest when visiting petitioner Dale Gibbs in King
Constantine's throne room.
Quest Notes - General
- Royal Excursions: We have made some changes to the way Royal Excursion quests are given out in each realm. The named Lieutenants in each realm that used to offer tasks to players between levels 5 and 49 have been replaced with sets of four NPCs offering Royal Excursions to specific level ranges. These sets of NPCs can be found near the area previously occupied by the named Lieutenants - at the realm's portal keep, near the Shrouded Isles portal in the realm's starter town, and in the realm's capital city.
Players from levels 5 to 15 can receive Excursions from their realm's
- We've also made a change to the structure of the highest level Royal Excursions to allow players level 46 and higher to accept tasks from any level between 46 and 49. When speaking to the Commander, he will first ask players which level's Excursions they wish to view.
- Dialogue recovery has been implemented for step 1 of the "A Warning >From the East" quest. In the event that a player closes their dialogue box prematurely, it will be possible to interact with Ambassador Sharifah to get her to continue with her dialogue.
- Dialogue recovery has been implemented for step 1 of the "Invitation to
Days Gone By" quest. In the event that a player closes their dialogue box
prematurely, it will be possible to interact with Sir Christopher Cooke to get
him to continue with his dialogue.
Quest Notes - Hibernia
- A quest journal entry for step 3 of the "Among the Dissidents" quest has been corrected to accurately reference the location (Alainn Cuir) of Sentinel Llacheu.
- Bards attempting to exchange their Champion Weapon at the Essence's Weaponmaster for a Blades weapon will now be able to do so without issue.
- (Chapter Three Dungeon) The aggression radius for Legion has been reduced.
NEW FRONTIERS NOTES
- Players will now be able to teleport without issue in the Summoner's Hall.
- Hookpoint stealth detection NPCs have had their aggression radius reduced, effectively reducing the radius in which they can detect stealthed players. The NPCs that received this change are the Saracen Infiltrator, Kobold Shadowblade and Lurikeen Nightshade. All other stealth detection NPCs in the Frontiers remain unchanged.
- To alleviate lag experienced at the primary border keeps (Sauvage, Svasud, Ligen), we have implemented a behind the scenes method to keep this area clear. If a character stays in the general vicinity of the border keep (5000 units) for more than thirty minutes, the character will be politely moved and warned. If they do not move out of the general vicinity (and stay out) within 15 minutes from the warning, they will be moved to their realm's relic village. Keeping the entrance area clear will help other characters load and zone efficiently.
- Ronac, an old epic storyline monster has had its aggression radius reduced.
- Midgard players will no longer /release inside a keep wall.
- Terrain artwork has been updated in the Lions Den battleground.
FOUNDATIONS WORLD NOTES
- Players may now turn Prince Abdin's and Prince Ba'alorien's Remains in to the appropriate Taxidermists to receive the trophies.
COOPERATIVE SERVER NOTES
- Only one Taskmaster Sevinia NPC will now appear on Gaheris.
- Additional merchants that accept Dreaded Seals have been added to the Shrouded Isle capital cities and the Border Keeps (Home Realm side). The names of the merchants and their locations - Rosella (Castle Sauvage), Idone (Svasud Faste), Rae (Druim Ligen), Beth (Caer Gothwaite), Gunilda (Aegirhamn) and Faella (Domnann).
- Say spam has been removed from the Dreaded Seal merchants.
- Dreaded Seals now benefit from the "underdog" server bonuses for Realm Points.
- The delve information for Testudo, when delved on Gaheris, has been changed so that it does not denote that it works on realm enemies. However, on all other servers, it still denotes that it does indeed work only on realm enemies.
- (Albion) Moved the portal master from Swanton Keep to Snowdonia Fortress to match the location of the portal masters in the other realms.
PVP SERVER NOTES
- Characters in the same battlegroup on PVP servers can no longer attack one another.
- (Albion) Moved the portal master from Swanton Keep to Snowdonia Fortress.
Copyright © 2001-2009 Trevor Moore, Nathan Wilcox & Classes of Camelot